The International Conference & Exhibition on Palm Oil 2017, will be held at Jakarta Convention Center Indonesia from 12 – 14 April 2017 in the capital city of Indonesia. The event is presented to you, to continue the success of ICE PO 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015.
The rapid growth of the palm oil industry in recent years has brought new opportunities and challenges into the world economy. This brings the need for a platform to discuss strategies and to achieve a more sustainable future business for the Industry.
ICE PO 2017 aims to create a sustainable platform for the industry players to exchange information, ideas, and experience among producers and consumers on Palm Oil products, and also provides a unique opportunity to review the advances in Palm Oil development, as well as to analyze and overcome challenges that the industry faces today. ICE PO 2017 is arranged to be a ‘one stop event’ for the palm oil stakeholders from discussing issues to promote the industry and develop networking. It consists of 2 programs : Conference & Exhibitions. The event itself is expected to be attended by more than 600 conference participants
and 3000 visitors.
The participant includes the following :
- Producers, Businessman
- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Scientist, Engineers and Technologists
- Policy and Decision makers, Investors and Bankers
- To expose the recent development of palm oil products and technology resulting from scientists, producers and policy makers.
- To expose the products, services and supporting technologies related to the industry.
- Creating network among the industry players.
- To discuss and overcome challenges faced today by the industry.
- To embrace the smallholders towards better prosperity.